My short journey to Tioman Island




Picture above was taken at Pulau Tioman, a kind of beautiful island, Tioman is my second island where i do snorkeling, I found snorkeling is amazing, can not for another trip, even though i can't swim but life jacket help me a lot. Now i understand why people can be addicted to holiday,vacation or trip to Island, Mont and etc. Its amazing to explore nature where Allah did with purpose for us. Alhamdulillah. I have been to Kapas Island before, personally, it is a beautiful island and the best memory is where you with friends.

I hope i can share lot of Island view, but sorry I am not taking so much picture, I hope i can buy a camera which it will not burden the phone memory. Personally, i am not the "picture girl" i take picture when people ask for, not the one who ask for it. Usually, those who not have pretty face not like to take picture. I remember, he ask me why your facebook profile picture is not your face its something else, i can't remember. I told i am not confident and shy to put my own face there. He told me be proud towards your own face, then you'll find confident.

LOL, the story about Island mixed with myself, sorry guys. In short, be confident and go travel. hahaha, I hope i can go to Perhentian Island. Live in Terengganu, near to beach, i am so frustrated that i am not realise, the wonder of island. Chewaaah.....

Bye guys......and Selamat menyambut ramadhan....

Comments

Popular Posts